March 18, 2017

Cathy Doll Ready 2 White | Product Review

Little did we know, Korea has been slowly invading the Philippines - oh wait, let me rephrase that - WE ARE 1O1% AWARE THAT KOREA HAS ALREADY CONQUERED US AND OBVIOUSLY WE LET THEM CAPTURE US. From their foods, products, movies or tv shows, culture and not to mention, Oppas *winks*. To be honest, what's not to love about Korea?

Last month, Sample Room featured a product from Cathy Doll and I honestly don't have any idea such brand exists. Out of curiosity, I decided to order it online and it's actually my first purchase from Sample Room. I was ecstatic when the item arrived.
Directions on how to use the product were not indicated on the Sample Room's site so I expected the instructions would be on the product itself, although, there are instructions, unfortunately, in a different language. Argh :( I had to ask a Korean fanatic friend to read it for me hehe just kidding! I should've done it, though. I tried searching for Cathy Doll's website and looked for the correct way of using it, sadly it's still in a different language! Haha And because I didn't understand its instructions I've used the product wrong! I thought it's a BB Cream when it's should be a mask wherein I apply it and wait for 3 minutes then rinse it off with water! Hahaha.

Anyway, that's enough of my slow-wittedness. Here are the deets about Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Milky White Cream Pack...
"Cathy Doll Milky White Cream Pack can help you achieve bright and white skin in just 3 minutes!
It is rich in intensive milky protein originated from Korea.
This helps to cover and moisturize facial skin for instant whitening results.
Vitamin C and Moisturizer helps brighten skin tone and deliver a smooth touch.
Its natural extract component is gentle for all skin types? even sensitive ones.
This is an amazing cream pact that Korean girls are crazy for."

It claims to:
"-Nourishes all types of skin including sensitive skin
-Instant skin-whitening right after first application
-Moisturizes skin
-Tightens pores"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that what I stated above is the translation of what is at the back of the product hehe.
Ingredients
Of course, I won't let a quality product be reviewed without the before and after pictures! I'll let you judge how Cathy Doll Milky White Cream Pack did its magic.

No filter or beauty app used on the after-effect pictures!
I've been using the product for days now and it does whiten even at first application. My skin tone is a shade lighter when I use it. The effect wears off after a few hours but my face feels it's still moisturized and my pores are less noticeable. It may wear off but with consistent usage, the radiant effect will stay.
Sometimes, I don't apply BB creams anymore. After washing my face with Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Cream Pack, just a light application of cheek and lip tints then I'm ready to go!
Now, for the tough question; Will I repurchase it? 80% my heart says YES, 20% my wallet says NO. If I have enough budget I will definitely repurchase it! No questions asked. But for now, I'll stick with budget-friendly BB or CC creams. 

Price is PHP 499.00 ($ 26)
Here are the places where you can find a Cathy Doll stalls:
Watsons: SM San Lazaro, SM Fairview, SM Manila, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Southmall, Robinsons Ermita, Market! Market!, SM The Block, Uptown Bonifacio
SM Department Store (Beauty Section): SM Makati, SM North EDSA, SM Megamall, SM Fairview, SM Cubao, SM North Edsa, SM Aura
Robinsons Department Store: Ermita, Metro East, Festival, Magnolia, Antipolo
Fisher Mall Department Store
Metro Gaisano UP Town Center
LCC Legaspi

I want to hear your thoughts about Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Milky White Cream Pack. Comment below and let's talk. :)

5 comments

  1. A friend gave me a Cathy Doll moisturizer and sunblock. And I just love its effect on me. It isnt too greasy and oily. Since then, I know Cathy Doll products are right for me.
    I love the effect of the product on you. For a budget conscious person like me, I too would have second thoughts. But should I find it effective on me, I would prefer to buy it still than spend money trying and looking for a more appropriate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh first time I've heard of Cathy Doll too. In fairness, tt does have an instant whitening effect, which is good! But for the price, mejo pricey sya, and the lack of literal instruction can be gravely misleading. I don't blame you for thinking it's a BB cream hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great beauty product.It seems it improves many skin conditions.Whitening,brighten,moisture and tighten the pores!These are the things we need from a cream.Interesting review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Hahaha. Haven't heard of Cathy Doll before this, so thanks for adding another brand to my pool of things to try. You can see the subtle change on your after photo, which is great proof of its claims. :) You're pretty regardles so... hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Korean products. Not all K-products though have English labels and it's kinda hard for me to understand it's uses and directions. Lol. But I love how most of them are effective. I have yet to try this one from Sample Room too.

    ReplyDelete