June 11, 2016

Saturday Chill at Little Chalet Diner



Malolos, Bulacan - I've been eyeing this restaurant ever since I saw it three days ago. At first glance, you'll think that this stall is a place for kids because of its dollhouse-like construction inside the restaurant itself. I think the kids will only enjoy the cute built little dollhouses inside it but for a food lover like me and officially belonging as one of the young at hearts, there are more than just the cute dollhouses this diner can offer.





Little Chalet Diner offers Ala Carte meals and Group meals. To be honest, I thought this place was a cafe and has more beverages and desserts in their menu. Anyway, I'm not disappointed because their foods are worth it. 


Each chalet has a theme and features different continents around the world, I'm not sure what continent of chalet we chose, though. Hehe.
We picked the chalet next to the mall's window just because of the lighting hehe. I was with my Aunt and my cousins. Can I just say how much I and my Aunt regret wearing skirts this day because there are no chairs?! lol, just kidding. There is a chalet that has chairs but we still took the one where we'll sit on the floor. So, who's to blame now? 
 Here are the dishes we availed..
 Chicken Quesadilla, Meatballs on Spaghetti, and Mini Burgers.
If you ever decide to visit Little Chalet Diner, I recommend you to try the Chicken Quesadilla and the Meatballs on Spaghetti. They are delish, guys. *winks* And I assure you one order won't be enough. Hehe.
T-Bone Steak and Burger Steak.
 The Burger Steak are not included in any of the pictures.

Their menu and servings may be limited. However, you won't regret it because they are reasonably priced. The only thing I hope they improve is to add more dishes in their menu. We almost ordered all the dishes! Haha. 

"Chalet" is pronounced as "Sha-ley", though. Hehe. 

Little Chalet Diner is located at Ground Floor (next to Uncle Cheffy) Robinsons Place, Malolos, Bulacan.

How about you? Where did you "chill" this day? :)

21 comments

  1. Hmm, I wonder if you got North America because hamburgers and steak are quite popular here. Also quesadillas are from Mexico, I think. The decor in the restaurant is very cute with the dollhouses. And I would definitely like to try the spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at the menu and had two thoughts. I could try the spaghetti at 150, but the chicken looks a little on the expensive side. And then I saw the setup. It looks like it is not friendly to my weak lower back sitting on the floor and crouching a little to put food in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why so far from us? But would definitely try when we visit Bulacan. The concept is very interesting. I love eating in privacy and Chalet answers that need. I wonder though why the burger is black?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks interesting! My husband would love to try the Spag with meatballs.It looks kid friendly.I must say great vibrang photis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the food pics... they make me hungry :)
    I always love the idea of visiting every new place in town and enjoy the new delicacies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. The place is quite creative with these Chalet themed cabins. And the pictures of the food are so tempting. I haven't had a burger or french fries for quite some time and these are tempting me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not expect to see those little chalets when scrolling through the photos!! That is a very novel way to have dinner indeed. The food looks lovely especially the spaghetti meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This restaurant looks unique. I'd be happy to eat here (and review the food myself) if I live nearby. Will check this out if I go somewhere near. :D

    www.thejerny.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the setting, but I can really see that it's not fit for old people :)) The food looks tasty! Does the burgers taste good same as it looks? I'm really a fan of good burgers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the menu and the interior. these cute burgers are inviting to order. Haha. The place is relatively perfect for friends hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute interior! And those burgers are unique too! I watched before from KMJS ata, they have different colors of burger buns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The place looks amazing and so are the food! The food are of affordable prices and very friendly although it may be far from where I am. I hope to reach that place someday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and interesting interiors! Too bad it's too far north. Hope they open other branches near our place. I'd love to try their food! Thanks for the recos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought the menu items were expensive but upon looking at the pictures the servings seem good for 2. This kind of resto theme is becoming more and more popular giving diners more privacy. If I ever get the chance to visit Malolos I'll keep this place in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw this is so cute.. i love the concept of this shop.. it's very colorful and creatively done.. it feels like you were just playing "bahay-bahayan" here hehe.. it will surely bring out the inner kid in you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool entry! Keep it up Carmela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saturday is time for food party :) thanks for sharing these photos, they are full of positive emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so good to have such a wanderful time together with the family and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I insanely like your contributed article. It teaches us how to amaze our guests. Thanks for the explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like good food and we have to admit that it's really wanderful to go to the restaurant like that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You had a lot of fun together with the whole family. I liked the dishes that you showed us.

    ReplyDelete