August 9, 2016

Reunion with a friend @ Wagamama Cafe

It's been a while since I last updated my blog, and while asking myself what hindered me from updating it all I could think of was my laziness to sit in front of my laptop for five to six hours straight and that was just drafting an entry. I promised myself that a month won't pass by without me making even a single entry, but here I am breaking my promise all over again.


Anyway, enough of my hiatus. So, last Sunday I had a reunion with Mia, a friend from my old college school. We've been planning the meet-up for over a year now and when we finalized it we both couldn't contain the excitement the night before. We decided to meet-up around noon at the newly built cafe located along the Pacita national road which is the Wagamama Cafe.

I was dying to try their Dragon & California Maki, unfortunately, that time they have no deliveries. Sad life for a sushi lover. We had the first batch of orders (Chicken Karage w/ Tamago & Basil Pesto w/ Grilled Chicken) for our lunch but we're too hungry to even bother taking proper pictures of them. The photos below are our second batch of orders...
Matcha Green Tea & Manhattan (Ice Blended)
Mt. Fuji (Specialty Frappes)
Chicken Pesto (Gourmet Sandwiches)
I only have few shots of the cafe since my purpose was just to meet my friend but we plan on going back here and make a review about the cafe. 
This is Mia my loves. Heart heart. Haha! 

P.S. If you are or know anyone who's looking for a food photographer don't hesitate to message me at my email melafrancel@gmail.com 
(Please hire me, I badly need money hehe)


9 comments

  1. Wow! Everything look so good, especially the drinks. :) I'm drooling right now! Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazinggggg! How delicious do those fries look. UGH! Hahaha, craving for some right now and I just ate :P Would love to try this place soon, close to where I work too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, the place, even if you had not featured in photos, I sort of like the tables and chairs. Wood has always been a favorite and it is better than any other kinds of tables and chairs.

    More than the food itself, I like that you finally got down to meeting your friend. Friendship is always nurtured and cultivated and good friends become better friends because of constant communication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so get what you say about climbing behind your laptop and writing an article. Sometimes (especially when the weather is good) I just wanna go outside and take a walk or something. Luckily our we write with three writers, so that gives you some air lol. The food looks great by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to have a little meet up. Your photos are gorgeous. Waga mama is one of my fav restaurants here too! The food looks really yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that you're back to blogging! I've never heard of this restaurant before. But the dishes sure looks deli. The photos look amazing! What camera did you use? :)

    Lesrer | http://lesteronearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to get together with friends you haven't seen in a while? I have friends where if I haven't seen them for some time and when I do it feels like we could just pick up from where we left off. I have my eye on that Manhattan Ice Blended! I think this place is quite far from me but certainly one I'd like to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have had a good meet up, eh?! I like how you shot your photos too. It makes the foods more interesting and delish to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly know the feeling for I had the chance to meet my friend after 20 years, not here but in New Jersey. Btw, I love the Manhattan blended drink, what's in it? Are those cookies? At first, thought bananas... :)

    ReplyDelete