May 12, 2016

Day 11: Describe One of Your Dreams.


This is hard especially I don't remember much when I wake up. Sometimes I even forget if I dreamt the night before or didn't, but there's this one dream that still haunt me since then. We just moved to a new house that time, I got the most spacious room because my Mom wanted to have the one with a terrace. My brother and I share the same room, and I can only sleep with the dim lights on if my brother's with me, but if not then all the lights are open and even the television is turned on.



The dream I had feels nothing like a dream, it seems realistic and happening in real life. It was night and I just got out from my mother's room. I was walking towards my room and when I finally opened the door, I saw myself lying on the bed. I felt the hair on my arms stood up, my eyes widened and I was paralyzed - even in real life. I couldn't run from where I was standing, that's when I panicked the most. When I saw myself move, I forced my body to move and my feet to run. I remember I was shouting as I run down the stairs, but no sound was coming out from my mouth. I ran into our housekeeper, she was worried. I tried to explain to her as much as I can what I saw, but still, no sound was coming out. 

I remember when I woke up, I was crying. I immediately went to my mom and asked her if she could accompany me to sleep in my room even though my brother was there with me. When I told my Mom about this dream, I cried again. I don't know why I still remember this dream, this is the only dream that I still remember every details of.

Post a Comment