May 13, 2016

Day 13: Three Favorite Words.



"Words are powerful. They can create or they can destroy. So, choose your words wisely."


  • This word speaks to me on so many levels, it actually describes how I live my life.

  • If only I could ignore the unnecessary things that are happening in my life, or think less of other people's opinion about me, I will be the happiest person living. But the problem is, I over think every single thing even if doesn't have anything to do with me.
  • Apparently, there's a word for throwing someone out of a window. This word makes me laugh every time I pronounce it.

5 comments

  1. Making mistakes is part of life. We learn with experience. Very interesting choice of words, I have to admit I wasn't familiar with them before reading the description. The act of throwing someone out of the window, haha, I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defenestration has always been one of my favorite words. Have you read about the Defenestration of Prague? Very interesting. And I have liberosis as well, for sure! I wish I cared less about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words are really powerful. They can create or they can destroy.So, choose your words wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing share! I really love the way you presented the following information! I am sure that this list will be constantly extended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like your favorite words and tsytaty that help me to motivate myself for something new.

    ReplyDelete